Hi Guys,

I've been writing 69-word, theme-based stories for the digital lifestyle magazine, The Brown Scooter, every month.

Read off and let me know what you think/feel :)


===========================================================================

#55wordstory - Seduction


Today's theme was 'Seduction'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*Tiptoes up behind her*

*Moves her hair to a side and breathes over her nape*

*Arms slide down from her shoulder as he bites her ear*

*Left hand wraps around her waist, right one caressing her hand all the way to the mouse*



Thanks for reading my story, can I kiss you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



10 comments:

Deepti said...

Voila! Very nice! A man writes of seducing a woman with such decency, it put a smiley on my retweet! Only if this was 555 word story, this story would have a 'happy ending' :P

N on that glorious note, No, u can't kiss me!! :P

CruciFire said...

Haha thanks D *takes a bow* and just FYI, I have two unpublished posts on the same subject which are close to 555 word mark, pity my blog readers won't get to read them :P

Oh come on, one peck on the cheek ;)

Surya said...

Hot! I like. You can kiss me :))

CruciFire said...

Muahahaha thanks Surya... mil na pehle!

Summer said...

Only a li'l while back I was complaining that all the good hot guys are hding in their dens since I can see none around me. Only now I realise the stock is lying in Bombay. I'm catching a flight today itself. :D
Three ladies and three kisses already. Not bad. Btw that reminds me, I deserve one too, don't you think? :P

CruciFire said...

Haha, yeah saw ur tweet and was waiting for you to read this one and comment :P fly over NAOOOO... you deserve more than just a few kisses :P

Summer said...

:) Wait for me. There are a few others who might be interested. Mind if I bring them along? :P

CruciFire said...

You bet I will.. the more the merrier :) Paltan leke aaja..

Blogavathy said...

Mouse?! Really ?!

CruciFire said...

@B Firstly thanks for hopping over... yes mouse, did you not get it? :) Or so it seems like..