Hi Guys,

I've been writing 69-word, theme-based stories for the digital lifestyle magazine, The Brown Scooter, every month.

Read off and let me know what you think/feel :)


===========================================================================

#55wordstory - Brain


Yesterday's theme was 'Brain.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's remind him of topless pictures from last night.”
 
Let's add some emo into it... how about broken friendships? One-sided relationships?”

Let's also remind him about the interview he was supposed to schedule.”

Cool. I feel even tensions related to his engagement/marriage should be reminded.”


My Brain. My Favourite Troll.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------