Hi Guys,

I've been writing 69-word, theme-based stories for the digital lifestyle magazine, The Brown Scooter, every month.

Read off and let me know what you think/feel :)


===========================================================================

#55wordstory - Immortality


Today's word was 'Immortality.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statues. Quotes. Roads. Words. Buildings. Parks. Theories. Programs. Universities. Awards.

Die each day so that you can live on, after death.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


7 comments:

crimsonshadows said...

Different!

CruciFire said...

Finally, a comment from you... thanks Shruts :)

Do comment more often, you know I am eager to know your thoughts on my posts..

Sangeetha Kodithala said...

You becoming more awesome everyday, Jay! :-D

But hey, you gotta give credit where it's due. Now tell, you got inspired by Mayawati and Rajiv Gandhi to write this post no? :-P

Summer said...

*bows*

CruciFire said...

@S Awww thanks a lot Sangi.. ghanta I am giving them credit for my creativity and imagination :P

@T *takes a bow too* Don't stare down my cleavage girl

Summer said...

*peek a boo(b)*

CruciFire said...

I ain't immortal, don't make me immoral Tan ;)