Hi Guys,

I've been writing 69-word, theme-based stories for the digital lifestyle magazine, The Brown Scooter, every month.

Read off and let me know what you think/feel :)


===========================================================================

#55wordstory - Words


Hey guys, the theme for today was 'Words.'

-------------------------------------------------------------


“What theme should we give him today?”

“Sex”

“Yuck! How about 'Particle physics?'”

“Bite my boson. What about 'Imagination?'”

“You don't have any. 'Irrational' as in numbers?”

“Don't be one. 'Creativity' it should be.”

“STFU, these are all just words.”


Vivek: Doctor, I hear voices in my head.


-------------------------------------------------------------


Ps: Vivek (@vivekisms) is the person who gives out the theme everyday