Hi Guys,

I've been writing 69-word, theme-based stories for the digital lifestyle magazine, The Brown Scooter, every month.

Read off and let me know what you think/feel :)


===========================================================================

#55wordstory - Space/spaces


Twitter had killed this blogging star and it's been close to 3 years since I've posted anything on this blog.

Long posts are still not my cup of tea but I came across this interesting contest on Twitter which weirdly re-ignited my passion for writing - http://bit.ly/If4Bs8


So, this weary traveler is gonna start writing again.

**Offer open till Blogger.com files for bankruptcy or my enthusiasm runs out.

===================================================

#55wordstory - Space/spaces



“Iwantmyspace.”

“Havepatience.”

“Youaretoocontrolling. Stoppushingme. Youarechokingmewithsmallissues.”

“Ipromisetogiveyousomesoon.”

“Whydon'tyoujustkillme? Ifeelhollowinside.”

“Itisnormal. Calmthefuckdown.”

“Youdon'tunderstandme. Iwanttodeleteyoufrommylife.”

“Thiswillendsoon. Homesweethomeformethen.”

“IwishIcouldjumpoutthewindowsandescapetoadifferentworld.”

“Suchanautankiyouare.”

Theassemblylineworkerinsertedthe 'Space bar' intotheemptyslotandsentoutthekeyboardforpackaging.

===================================================

Comments/brickbats/pink chuddies welcome!