Hi Guys,

I've been writing 69-word, theme-based stories for the digital lifestyle magazine, The Brown Scooter, every month.

Read off and let me know what you think/feel :)


===========================================================================

#55wordstory - Mystery


Today's word was 'Mystery'


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this better than the previous ones? 

Have you been liking my stories?

If yes, why have you not been commenting?

Have you shared it with your friends?

Retweeted it to your followers?



Clear the mystery for me, will you, Dear reader?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



5 comments:

Sajesh said...

I read your stories as and when I manage to catch up. And I love them. Just that commenting business feels like too much work. Now if there was a superlike button here somewhere..

Summer said...

Yes, I've been liking your stories.
Yes, I've been commenting.
Yes, I've been sharing 'em with my friends.
Yes, I've been Retweeting some of 'em too.
Has the mystery been cleared, dear writer? :D

CruciFire said...

Now, THIS is how you reply :D

Thanks a million Tan for being one of my most ardent fans *hugs and kisses*

Miss P said...

I've recently started following you and have been liking your stories ssoo ssoo much that once i finish reading one, can't wait to read the next one... and thus, couldn't manage to comment..!!
Keep writing!!

CruciFire said...

Hahaha very diplomatic reason... but thanks for taking out time to the read the other stories and comment too, do keep checking back for more awesomeness :)