Hi Guys,

I've been writing 69-word, theme-based stories for the digital lifestyle magazine, The Brown Scooter, every month.

Read off and let me know what you think/feel :)


===========================================================================

#55wordstory - Catharsis


Today's word was 'Catharsis' (meaning here)

--------------------------------------------------------------

His heart was heavy.
His soul bled.
His body had to follow someday.

*swish*

A tear ran perpendicular to the red line trickling down his arm and his dimpled cheeks made way for a contented, self-assuring smile.

'I will be free again. Pure. Clean.', he thought.

If only it was so easy.
--------------------------------------------------------------


6 comments:

Reema Prasanna said...

A tear ran perpendicular to the red line trickling down his arm and his dimpled cheeks made way for a contented, self-assuring smile.

'I will be free again. Pure. Clean.', he thought.

His heart was heavy.
His soul bled.
His body had to follow someday.

If only it was so easy.

(I am changing the way this course is served. I want it this way. I know it is too arrogant but those are lovely words and this is my order)

CruciFire said...

Loved this order too... As a writer, I am more than happy to see a friend create meaning, for once even deeper, using my own lines.. thanks for taking out time to comment Reems :)

Reema Prasanna said...

You are too kind :)

CruciFire said...

:)

CynicalRuchi said...

And. This story was the one i dived in hoping to find .... the quest is still on....anticipated so much outaa dis.
Good One.

CruciFire said...

@CR thanks a millon Ruchi.. glad you liked it :)