Hi Guys,

I've been writing 69-word, theme-based stories for the digital lifestyle magazine, The Brown Scooter, every month.

Read off and let me know what you think/feel :)


===========================================================================

#55wordstory - Labyrinth


Today's word was 'Labyrinth.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(Doodling on the notepad)
(Brain storming on a brand launch)
(Fantasizing about the return of the loved one)
(Pondering over why friends are still pissed off)
(Wondering about how the country is going to the dogs)
(Imagining the places he would have visited if he was filthy rich)


A labyrinth, this mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------


6 comments:

Palaha said...

hey.. happened to read ur blog via a friend (Priyanka, that is :P)
and yeah..you really make reading so interesting! 55 words and the meaning reaches deep inside my heart!
This story..i can relate to it!
looking forward to more! :D

CruciFire said...

@P oh wow that's really good to know.. I owe her one now I guess.. thanks a lot for taking out time to comment Palaha... do read the older ones, much more awesomer, trust me ;) And do comment on the others if you get time.. once again thanks a million!

Priyanka Dharamsi said...

You never disappoint me. And your stories leave me with so many smiles.
This one was so simple, yet so good.
:)

Priyanka Dharamsi said...

And yeah, you owe me one...million! ;)
I accept cash. :P

But on a candid note, I have been linking your work to some of my friends. They find it awesome as well. :))

Summer said...

Such an interesting labyrinth, your mind.

CruciFire said...

@P Awwww glad to be the reason behind your smiles and good to know I don't disappoint my readers..

Cash nahi hai, kind mein deta hoon, come to Mumbai :P and thanks a million for sharing the love around :)

@S oh yes my love, it is.... fascinating is too light a word

@M Ahhhhh you are among the handful of people who have gotten lost in my labyrinth... considering how far you are from me, you are the only person so far away to have been a dark passenger in my mind.. and yes brackets played an important part here :)