Hi Guys,

I've been writing 69-word, theme-based stories for the digital lifestyle magazine, The Brown Scooter, every month.

Read off and let me know what you think/feel :)


===========================================================================

#55wordstory - Fetish


Today's theme was 'Fetish.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------

He stuck it on a sports bike.
He stuck it on the vodka bottle.
He stuck it on his touchscreen phone.
He stuck it on the AC bus.
He stuck it on his electric guitar.

He stuck it on his girlfriend's forehead and that was the end of it.

His fetish – printed 'LIKE' buttons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------


6 comments:

Janani Jayprakash said...

Was so desperate to be the 1st one to comment fr the 1st time, omg!!
Step 1: had to rush to goole the meaning of the word
Step 2: read through
Dint quite get it
Step 3: read it slowly word by word
Realised ki it cant be so simple, has hv some deep meaning
Step 4: call u
Hell yeah I still dont understand y did u pick up random stuffs?

Janani Jayprakash said...

Step 5: had a long conversation wid u and now I understand.... thank u fr being the best English Teacher evr.... love ya fr explaining it wid so much patience..... :*

Janani Jayprakash said...

Step 5: had a long conversation nd nw I understand.. u r the best english teacher evr!! Thanx fr explaining patiently...

CruciFire said...

@J Awwwww thanks baby and yes I am always here for you to teach you, guide you and *ahem* do others things too

@M :) thanks a lot Mon... frankly I have been planning on doing this for a while now :D

CynicalRuchi said...

I Stuck on ur blog.
PLEASE interpret the unsaid.
:)

CruciFire said...

@CR Firstly thank you so much for taking time out to read and comment :) frankly I am stumped.. should I believe that you REALLY liked my blog or want me to explain the story? help me out :D