Hi Guys,

I've been writing 69-word, theme-based stories for the digital lifestyle magazine, The Brown Scooter, every month.

Read off and let me know what you think/feel :)


===========================================================================

#55wordstory - Risque


Today's theme was 'Risque.'

 ------------------------------------------------------------------


She stood at the bus stop, back arched, chest out tying her wet hair into a messy bun.

“Station? Sharing?” I asked her pointing to an auto.

“I would love to!”

We sat close.

My elbow brushed against her breast.

Our thighs touched too but she didn’t seem to mind.



Some autorisqueshaw journey that was!

------------------------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

Priyanka Dharamsi said...

*gasp* WOW!
Man! So much you strain your brain for your out of the box ideas! :D
I always run out of good words for your stories.
This is one of the best from the lot.
:)

PS. awestruck, still.

CruciFire said...

@Pri :D WOMAN! Thank you so much for being a sweetheart and commenting and sharing.. oh well, Have Brains, Will Think ;) And please do comment even if it is a single word, any comment feels good to read, as a writer :)

Summer said...

Okay,Okay. Now my mind is at such a risque-y risk. Help?

CruciFire said...

@S Come over, personal help guaranteed or money back!!! 200% redressals posssible.. BABA Malayali..

Summer said...

on my way..

Janani Jayprakash said...

Inspite of my experience wid the sharing rick/bus/train, I seem to enjoy the story..... Truely Superrrrrr it is..... So wen r we goin on our autorisqueshaw moment??? ;)

CruciFire said...

@J Whenever you say baby :*